Cockpit Switches & Rotary Keybindings!!!

Devrim

Some guys don't want to use modded EN cockpit, and I completely understand this. They want to use officially by H.B.

Same; I don't want to try to take care the modded keyboard or joystick keybindings lua file before DCS update and after update install, everytime!

Years passed and there's no attention on something to improve game fun, playability by the devs.

There is a mess about switch keybindings. H.B. and everyone in this game has 3-pos switch HOTAS? If you put a command for your HOTAS specifically, why don't you put additional commands for users who use "other" HOTAS?

Is it really really that hard to complete switch and rotary commands in the cockpit?...

Switches and rotaries can't be assigned on HOTAS properly.

Some have CW and CCW commands, some don't.

Switch sounds doesn't work properly.

You can't create a home cockpit for yourself for years.

Sorry, these are the things in my mind for years...

Thanks.

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 3

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 5 months later...

I tried the demo Viggen - quite a pleasant surprise overall but - but this was one of the problems I had with it.

I was surprised to see after so many years the key bindings being left into such need of improvement. I mean... the module is being sold still at full price basically most of the time isn't it? I thought that was the idea. 
There is no ccw and cw turn for weapon release sequencer 
There are some  missile select buttons that are doing nothing or doing some gun noise - whaaat? 🙂
Toggles for targeting and release (right wall) and toggles for radar log/lin sea/land and norm/short are not working as one would expect or in the case of norm/short only one of 3 commands are available for joystick controller.

And many others more.

Viggen 2 maybe? 😄

Edited by zaelu
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

16 hours ago, Machalot said:

Thanks for the ping. I agree, inputs need a bit of an overhaul as well. We will focus on squashing bugs now, but we'll see where we can fit that in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks so much for attention @IronMike ❤️

• Like 1

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Would be great if the inputs get some love. Same goes for the Tomcat.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss