Wrong requirements for mission 6 in briefing [spoiler alert]

Current briefing requirements says just "Landing" but:

Spoiler

Actually it should be "Emergency Landing" or Landing and Emergency Landing" if you want to avoid spoil too much.

Just practicing normal landing is not enough to pass the mission.

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

I just completed that mission yesterday.  When I read the briefing requirements I thought to myself, "no problem, I can do that ...." 😲

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

2021/5/16 PM11点47分,LordOrion说:

Current briefing requirements says just "Landing" but:

隐藏内容

Actually it should be "Emergency Landing" or Landing and Emergency Landing" if you want to avoid spoil too much.

Just practicing normal landing is not enough to pass the mission.

Hi LordOrion,

The scenario in the mission is a sudden occurrence, that is, the briefing cannot be prophetic and predicts what will happen in the future, Before the mission, players only know that it is a scrambled and transition mission. so it is described as "landing". We need to keep a certain amount of surprise and suspense in the middle of the task.

🤣

5 hours ago, JG54_NF2 said:

Hi LordOrion,

The scenario in the mission is a sudden occurrence, that is, the briefing cannot be prophetic and predicts what will happen in the future, Before the mission, players only know that it is a scrambled and transition mission. so it is described as "landing". We need to keep a certain amount of surprise and suspense in the middle of the task.

🤣

🤣👍

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|