Home Cockpit Chairs/HOTAS Mounts?

ESzczesniak

I'm looking at revamping my home cockpit setup.  I am currently using a VolairSim chair.  I have not been very happy with the ergonomics.  My two largest complaints are that most rudder pedals only fit in a very flat and close position and the chair is rather low to the ground.  The pedals are also very hard to change out, so I rarely move to my racing setup.  I use primarily 3 setups for my simming:

1. Fighter/Tactical (DCS World): TM Warthog chair level center stick and left hand throttle, MFG crosswind pedals, possibly adding a couple WINWING panels in the future

2. Commercial (P3D/MSFS): Center desk level yoke/MCP, left hand CDU, right hand throttle (TM Airbus vs Honeycomb Bravo depending on the aircraft), MFG crosswind pedals

3. F1 Racing: Center desk level wheel, pedal plate

Display is on a 55" wall mounted 4K TV or VR headset.

I am thinking about switching to a desk/chair combo.  The pedal sets could sit easily on the floor and the yoke or wheel mount to the table.  What I'm looking for to complete the setup is a chair with at least left and right side mounts for the throttles and stick.  Everything I'm finding is along the lines of the VolairSim Chair, or like these Next Level Racing Chairs (https://nextlevelracing.com/products/gtultimate-v2-flight-simulator/).  They all seem to have the pedal and yoke mount built in.

Does anyone know know of any chairs with the HOTAS mounts.  Or any HOTAS mounts that can easily be added to chairs?  I've also seen some desk mount versions of HOTAS mounts, but they all seem flimsy.  Thank you for any advice and input!

I use the Next Level mount and an office chair with locking (rubber wheel) castors, 5 minutes to switch between flying and racing sims..

Pit on 4-25-21.jpg

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 552.12 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3447 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR

He is a simple mod from one of my Aces II Seat Kits.   The Aces II Seat kit is 495.00 plus a crate and shipping, unless you pick it up from Mid Florida..

Let me know if I can help.

Stang out

80894300.jpg