bruh, you guys good?

Toga10

13 minutes ago, CMDRennie said:

Best possible outcome: We get a training level module in DCS.

Worst possible outcome: TG drop the DCS module to pursue this avenue.

I dont think they will drop it. But let's see what version we can get it in the "Arcade" version of DCS 😄

Edited by Voodoo_One

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record

3 hours ago, CMDRennie said:

Best possible outcome: We get a training level module in DCS.

Worst possible outcome: TG drop the DCS module to pursue this avenue.

Best possible outcome:  We get a Tornado IDS too in DCS.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, blayas said:

Best possible outcome:  We get a Tornado IDS too in DCS.

In years time, everything is possible. Even MiG-29K!

• Like 2

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Hardly amused by how many 'devs' come in with screenshots of a cockpit or external model design but fail to release anything.

Or...it gets shelved and ends up released on a competitor platform (or perhaps ends up as a private mod used for 'virtual airshows'.)  

Coretex Design's is a fine example of a DCS developer flop.  Times may be different these days, but not so long ago DCS dev license's were handed out like Christmas candy.  

Edited by Winfield_Gold
'added another ')'
  • Like 2

I have just seen something that cannot be unseen, and I have lost all hope. If that red circle is involved at all with this module, its doomed! 
It must be the reason we have not seen or heard from them since 12/2020
image.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wackomedic911 said:

I have just seen something that cannot be unseen, and I have lost all hope. If that red circle is involved at all with this module, its doomed! 
image.png

Miltech5 is one person(3d artist) that split with Polychop after some "internal trouble". He had no coder for the Bo-105 systems and was looking for one for a long time, thats why you see the Razbam logo beside the Miltec5 logo for the Bo-105, they are doing the system coding. 

The_Fragger(Miltec5) is also doing the 3d art work for TruGrit, Razbam has absolutely nothing to do with the EF2000 or TrueGrit. 

• Like 2

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

8 hours ago, Lampshade said:

A year ago Kate flat out said a Tornado is never going to happen in DCS.

Panavia Tornado Wake - Chit-Chat - ED Forums (eagle.ru)

On 12/20/2020 at 5:33 PM, Wags said:

Dear all,

It seems that something may have been lost in translation. While we (Eagle Dynamics) have no plans for the Tornado, it is not off the table for a talented and qualified 3rd party.

As a huge fan of Digital Integration's Tornado, I'd personally love to see this aircraft in DCS someday.

Kind regards,

Wags

• Like 3

On 5/22/2021 at 6:50 AM, Lampshade said:

A year ago Kate flat out said a Tornado is never going to happen in DCS.

tornadonothappening.png

Flipping heck has it been a year since Christmas already, better get the shopping done pronto! 😉

On 5/17/2021 at 5:32 PM, joelsi said:

Puts on tin foil hat

Adams Group Simulation and Training

So there's a chance that TG/AG got a pro contract and that may or may not be the cause for the radio silence but only TG knows the real reason.

Given that the Adams Group existed before TrueGrit and already had contracts with the German Air Force for simulations, I'm not inclined to think that they are the reason for the radio silence. It's most likely that they do not want to repeat the mistakes of certain other companies and go more the way of HB. They announced themselves, showed a few pictures to demonstrate that they're serious and now they're doing the bulk of the work that has to be done. HB did the same with the Tomcat. It's probably the smarter approach.

http://www.csg-2.net/ | i7 7700k - NVIDIA 1080 - 32GB RAM | BKR!

On 5/18/2021 at 7:23 PM, wackomedic911 said:

image.png

You need to do some more research before spewing BS my guy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lets be serious for a second. You want something flashy and poppy? Well there are other simulators to go to. 

Now if you want a very deeply detailed eurofighter model with the very small detail that help to build a very true to life characterial airplane, then it does take time. 
Seeing experienced modders/codders join the project is to me showing how serious they are about it. This will in turn accelerate the development by avoiding some gotchas and shows how much investment is required for such a module. 

While the lack of update may be worrying I am confident this project is serious and updates will come out in due time. 

If not too bad. But keep in mind the team has 0 obligations towards any of us as of yet. So please, show them a bit of respect.

It's been a pleasure to see some of their screenshots and I will look forward to their future updates. 

Blue skies! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

While I do realise that developing a Typhoon takes a long time and there will be times when there's simply nothing to show and talk about, I am worried right now seeing this abrupt radio silence from TrueGrit. Forum statistics say their members haven't even visited the DCS forums in over 2 months... that's not good 😬

11 minutes ago, Ghostraider said:

I think they will inform us when there are relevant things worth publishing.

That's not how they operated previously. They often posted updates, smaller, not really that noteable pictures, interviews or really anything to keep interacting with the community. There are dozens of people asking them on their IG if the project is dead. Even if there's nothing to report, I would imagine that it's in their best interest to squish any rumors, not to mention that previously they posted a lot and had great PR. People may not remember but there was another DCS Eurofighter in development ages ago (coincidentally it was also somewhat related to official training products) and in fact that was much further along in development than this one and the MOD still iced the project.

• Like 2