Can't center cockpit view when Track IR is running.

For an entire year, I had no issues with using voice attack to center my cockpit view while using Track IR and now it no longer works. In fact, even without using voice attack, I can't even center the cockpit view using the num5 key while TrackIR is running. The only way I can now center the cockpit view is when Track IR is not running which defeats the purpose of using TrackIR in the first place. Note that I had the  trap option for the num5 key unchecked which allows Track IR to pass the keystroke to the next application. 

So, at this point, I can no longer play DCS World because I have to reenter the cockpit every 15 minutes or so, and I cannot do this while TrackIR is running. I tried restoring my saved games from a backup but this didn't work, so something has changed.

Can anyone explain to me why none of the center view keys work when TrackIR is running, but do work when TrackIR is not running? 

OK, I figured out what broke everything. I reconfigured DCS WORLD to run as an administrator due to to it constantly crashing. Running DCS as an administrator seemed to fix this problem but caused the problem I posted above. What happened is that Both Voice Command and SRS are ran as administrators, but I never had a reason to run TrackIR as an administrator. So when I changed DCS to run as an administrator, it seems that this stopped TrackIR from modifying the keystrokes that were passed to it. The fix was to run TrackIR as an administrator.

And so far everything is working.

• Like 1