Do we know how to properly Set up our video cards and optimize our comps to run like a million dollars ?

Since I am not a geek but a trained licensed Aircraft mechanic, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when It comes to tweaking computers. However, a recent understanding of GPU CPU operating systems had my curiosity arise and ask the question. How can I get my computer running like a beast and for DCS and What should I consider doing to make a low-end comp run like the $4500 dollar dream computer? So, in my search and most people are cooks that want you tube recognition   Except these techies that love what they do are sharing information on the how to get that lower end comp to run like that dream gaming comp that most of us cannot afford. 

What I learned:

1. Debloat Windows 10 if you are using windows ten  ( it Frees up memory)  Here is the how too >>>>>>   2. next how to properly set up your Nivida card - do not overclock until you try this first. before doing these steps my frame rate where a pasley 7 frames per second and it all increased to 30 to 60 fps ,    dcs is set to the higher end in options , after doin this with my lower end comp   I love Dcs and the f14   . I never knew that after 30 years of Not being In The navy , Id miss it    but since there is the f14 , carriers, and all that i am virtually riding the boat . I learned my trade of  39 years   from being enlisted In the United States navy -- retired and still haze gray and underway !!! 

Edited by metalrockerlion62
spelling
  • Like 2

• metalrockerlion62 changed the title to Do we know how to properly Set up our video cards and optimize our comps to run like a million dollars ?