Is this project dead?

Semor76

18 hours ago, horstweihrauch said:

Why not let Magnitude 3LLC make the mig23? Their MiG21 is top notch👌

Because Razbam is already doing it, and Mag3 are already doing Corsair and F-8, at least.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 6:42 PM, Peter5on said:

Simple answer to your questions is that F-15 will sell much better than Mig-23 and F-15 needs 2 people to fly it so again more sales. Maybe ED will grant them Flight model from F-15C so development will go quicker. I would expect F-15 to be ready for beta in around 2023 and Mig-23 in around 2024-2025 don't get sad just get used to that in DCS time flows slower like in black hole, and some company's already passed the event horrizon.

Didn't Razbam mention they are not doing multicrew?

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

The second seat is there to take the workload off the pilot, it's not like the F-14 where someone has to be in the back seat for the aircraft to be able to do anything at all. Not much point making an AI whose only job is to do stuff you can do yourself from the front seat.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

It's been, how long? since the last time it was asked… 🤦🏽‍♂️ 🤣 🤣

Some would say there have been no news, there were a few indeed, some pics of a WIP 3D, some explanations about how they are, veeeery slowly, working on it. I just wonder why on Earth if you all are so interested in this module are at the same time so impatient and so careless and impervious to those news since apparently you didn't even notice them.

They're still committed to their goal of finishing the products they already have, remember? and at the same time maybe launch at some point their expected next new modules, F-15E and South Atlantic map, so even if they are working on MiG-23 those obviously comes first all the way, if not something else like promised MiG-19S. Then… lets hope they aren't so tired of your impatience and rudeness and they don't ditch the module so they have not to listen to you all ever again. I would do it if I were them 🤣.

For the record, make no mistake, I crave and expect this module like the most eager ones, but I just wait flying other things (like we didn't have anything else to fly, right?), patiently and respecting them and their work. Let them work people.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

On 9/13/2021 at 7:49 PM, JunMcKill said:

Yeah is slow, looks like Star Citizen will be finished first! 😄

I wouldn't bet for that 🤔 😅 .

S!

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

On 9/11/2021 at 9:01 PM, Ala13_ManOWar said:

Then… lets hope they aren't so tired of your impatience and rudeness and they don't ditch the module so they have not to listen to you all ever again. I would do it if I were them

You do realize that devs aren't doing us a favour, right? It's also in their best interest to develop the module and sell it, there's certainly a sizeable audience for it. 

Edited by WobblyFlops
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, myHelljumper said:

Hey guys, 

Please, let's not derail this too much. As the last development update post stated, work is ongoing on the MiG-23.

So let's not derail this too much :).

The post was from June the 1st.

Just saying...😅

forum.png

• 4 months later...