Hornet HOTAS map

flankerjun

for the new HOTAS function,is there a HOTAS map like A10C?

A-10C Warthog,Flaming Cliffs 3,F-16C VIPER,F/A-18C HORNET,Super Carrier,AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL,Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight,Black Shark 2,SA342 Gazelle,UH-1H Huey,Persian Gulf Map,Combined Arms

Intel i7-14700KF| Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2070 AD Special OC GDDR6 8G | Acer PREDATOR 32g DDR5 6000MHZ | MSI PRO Z790A-MAX | Kingston KC3000 1T SSD M.2 | ST 12T HDD 7200RPM | AOC 2790PQU 27'' 4K |Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PC

34 minutes ago, flankerjun said:

for the new HOTAS function,is there a HOTAS map like A10C?

In regards to the actual HOTAS shortcuts, only two things changed.
1. WIth SA format as TDC priority RECEE event mark toggles the EXP mode
2. CIT IFF interrogation was SCS depress, but is now SCS depress and SCS left. (SCS depress is used as a modifier for other functions)
3. RAID/FOV select now properly toggles RAID (not really a change)
The other functionality that was completed was the TDC "bump" logic. 
A TDC bump is achieved by slewing to the edge of the format then back into the tactical area within a second.
1. SA format: TDC bump at the top and bottom to increase/decrease scale
2. Attack format TDC bump at the top and bottom to increase/decrease radar scale
3. Attack format TDC bump to the left and right will decrease and increase radar azimuth buy one step

Everything else listed is in reference to the TDC selecting options on the attack format and AZ/EL. Slew TDC over, select option with TDC depress.

Edited by Hulkbust44
  • Thanks 1

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Hulkbust44:

2. CIT IFF interrogation was SCS depress, but is now SCS depress and SCS left. (SCS depress is used as a modifier for other functions)

For me its SCS depress and SCS right in quick succession. Maybe depends on which side the active radar screen is. Mine was on the right during testing. I‘m not at home now, so can‘t verify.

Matthl

Chucks Guide has a section on how he recommends mapping his hotas. I have seen others also but don't remember where. I just do my own. Some times, as I have progressed, I change things around. About 6 months ago I got a new stick which has more 4 way hats so I moved stuff and a month later moved a few functions again as I found the switches are similar but not duplicates. So one switch works more easily w/ a particular function. I just saw this thread;

Complete HOTAS Guide - DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - ED Forums (eagle.ru)

Edited by CBStu