DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! 2021

1 hour ago, Arrow11 said:

Looks impressive. Is this mod available yet ? I recollect a USCG skin applied to the blackhawk which looked exactly like this. Is this a new mod?

Thanks - yes it is a WIP project for some time now, with a new seahawk model and new skin. Not ready yet, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Hawaii!

Screen_210712_060537.jpgScreen_210712_060546.jpg

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

image.png

• Like 1

Send lawyers, guns and money......... for the …. has hit the fan.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | RAM: Corsair 32.0GB Dual-Channel | MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (AM4) | GPU: MSI G271CQP on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 | SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB & Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB for Gaming

CH Fightersick - Pro Throttle - Pro Pedals | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar x 3 | Buddy Fox A-10C UFC

image.jpeg

Screen_210719_133843.jpg

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Not yet.

In sea trials.

• 2 weeks later...

Screen_210823_073734.png

Screen_210823_073743.jpg

Screen_210823_073748.jpg

20 hours ago, Zukov said:

Hi! its from VSN! Epic!

Thanks for the reply.  I looked at the VSN website and didn't see it.

Any help is much appreciated.  I'm working on a mission scenario that could include an AI SR-71 perfectly.