Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion

The download link is down.

Can some one tell me the new one?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Thanks 1

=MoAu= Mors Audente - The Bold Death Squadron

'Hey Jeff, the plane feels a little off today...'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'The crew probably messed with it again, just trim it and we will check when we get back'

• 3 weeks later...

Conflict with A-4E-C noted:

ERROR.jpg

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

23 hours ago, VFGiPJP said:

ERROR.jpg

A4E mod crew have added that .......   code that the A4E crew have put in their mod.......their mod just looks in the files for the Ch47 mod and prints that......... suspect they were trying to get the conflict with the CH47 and Ch53 sorted........

PS it is sorted already

PPS This link is dead..... go to the Discord channel mentioned above to get this mod

ERROR.jpg

A4E mod crew have added that .......   code that the A4E crew have put in their mod.......their mod just looks in the files for the Ch47 mod and prints that......... suspect they were trying to get the conflict with the CH47 and Ch53 sorted........

PS it is sorted already

PPS This link is dead..... go to the Discord channel mentioned above to get this mod

ERROR.jpg

PS it is sorted already

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Greetings! First I'd like to thank you for this wonderful mod. I've been thoroughly entertained. I have run into one minor issue that may be on my end (question ? mark) and i have a question as well.

Issue: The anti torque pedal animation is reversed. I.E. Push left pedal, aircraft responds correctly but right pedal depresses in sim.

Question: Are there any future plans to unlock more control bindings? I fly in VR so keyboard commands are problematic at best.

Again, Well Done!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Screen-240209-133712.jpg

She shall fly once again!

The gear are fixed!

Stay tuned!

• Like 6

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Good luck Hawkeye60, your a busy man.👍

This is the generic ch53 and what happens when you don't actually tell it where to land.🤣🤣.  I told it to take off , fly to a point and circle, then waited to see where it landed.😵‍💫

20240210170208_1.jpg

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.

• 4 weeks later...