[REPORTED] Armament panel switches not momentarily

Rhinozherous

Hello! 

Small thing I found... 

If you use the mouse to click on the switches for Mode, Fuze, QTY and so on, on the Armament panel the switches spring back in neutral Position after clicking. 

If you bind them to any buttons on hardware (cougar mfd) they are still usable as intended but the switches stay in up or down position and dont return to neutral position in the middle. 

• Like 1

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

1 hour ago, Bog9y said:

Yep, I have the same, not sure why but as far as I could tell it doesn't affect the functionality of the switches. 

I think it is just an animation bug. I also had no problem with functionality so far.

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

i am having a similar problem with the Flare Salvo Switch if operated via joystick button.

It will stick and once i am back on the ground and rearm, i will drop all flares within 1 second as soon as i get the rearming finished message.

(it doesnt ripple anymore, just drops all flares at once)

but if i operate it by mouse it will only drop 1 flare with each press, and doesnt ripple while holding.

• myHelljumper changed the title to [REPORTED] Armament panel switches not momentarily