Heatblur Tornado spotted in Hind Video today?

Heimz

Wags and Ugra Media (Syria Map) have been showing off the upcoming Cyprus addition recently and a British airbase is located there - so I wouldn't read too much into Tornado's being in the background.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Racer67 said:

Wags and Ugra Media (Syria Map) have been showing off the upcoming Cyprus addition recently and a British airbase is located there - so I wouldn't read too much into Tornado's being in the background.

I must have missed that... any links???

10 minutes ago, rkk01 said:

I must have missed that... any links???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 3 weeks later...

just f ... ing unbelievable !! :Flush:

How do you get the idea to tap on a module from a certain manufacturer in this video / pictures? Especially since this manufacturer HAS NOT EVEN OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED that he has a Tornado module in the pipe ??? 

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Ahh, missed it as I was scouring the Hind vids…

… it’s in the Free to Play vid

Could be interesting - as pointed out in the “Wishlist” forum, the Tornado looks like it is the only (currently) non-flyable modern aircraft in the vid. 

• Like 1

Ahh, missed it as I was scouring the Hind vids…
… it’s in the Free to Play vid

Could be interesting - as pointed out in the “Wishlist” forum, the Tornado looks like it is the only (currently) non-flyable modern aircraft in the vid. 
That was what I thought as well!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Never hurt to dream...

Okay, listen Heatblur, I will buy your F-14 if you make Tornado....oh or....I will buy F-14 and please make Tornado cause I will buy that too.

• Like 3

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...