Friendly radar contacts not showing on AZ/EL page

Thallios

• Thallios changed the title to Friendly radar contacts not showing on AZ/EL page

Looking at the screenshot, it appears that there is an additional bug though, as the OP points out, since RDR ATTK has bricks and the ACQ Point Cue, indicating that the ownship radar is seeing at least one target, yet the AZ/EL shows nothing.

• Like 1

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

29 minutes ago, Harker said:

Looking at the screenshot, it appears that there is an additional bug though, as the OP points out, since RDR ATTK has bricks and the ACQ Point Cue, indicating that the ownship radar is seeing at least one target, yet the AZ/EL shows nothing.

You're right. Need a track here. But in the end I think even the additional bug ties into MSI, and any fix now would just be a bandage before the rework.

• Like 1

Unfortunatelly I have no track file for this particular mission, but as stated above. Yes there where friendly contacts in the scan volume as indicated by the bricks on the RDR ATTK. There were only friendly aircrafts in front of me