What will be the included weapons load?

ResonantCard1

Hi Aerges, I've been wondering what will be the weapons available to the Mirage F1. I guess each variant (if they're still happening) may have its own loadout chart, but will that loadout chart be limited to what Spain had or will it be expanded to include other weapons that Spain didn't have? Could we get a list of the planned weapons? 

• Like 5

Main: MiG-21bis, because pocket rockets are fun

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Ive been wondering too but here is what ive seen from my digging on the Mirage F1 screenshots
AIM-9 family, presumably the 9J, 9P, and 9 JULI. I think the latest demo video even showed AIM-9Ms
Matra R530 radar missile
Mk84 bombs, as well as the French family of free-fall bombs, I think the BR series?
30mm internal guns and 30mm gunpods, Mirage F1BE does not have internal guns
really old screenshots even show the R550 magic, not sure if its been decided against for inclusion.

I too want to see a proper list of the weapons we can expect. +1

Edited by Get_Lo

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2021 at 9:37 AM, Get_Lo said:

Ive been wondering too but here is what ive seen from my digging on the Mirage F1 screenshots
AIM-9 family, presumably the 9J, 9P, and 9 JULI. I think the latest demo video even showed AIM-9Ms
Matra R530 radar missile
Mk84 bombs, as well as the French family of free-fall bombs, I think the BR series?
30mm internal guns and 30mm gunpods, Mirage F1BE does not have internal guns
really old screenshots even show the R550 magic, not sure if its been decided against for inclusion.

I too want to see a proper list of the weapons we can expect. +1

Belouga cluster bombs are also possible

unnamed.jpg

Edited by Ropalcz

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 4:56 AM, PLAAF said:

how many AA missiles can it carry.

4 i think. 2x530 or 530F, or  maybe sidewinders on the inner pylons and 2 sidewinders/550's on the wingtips. 

• Thanks 1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Would it possible for Aerges to comment on what the long term plans are for weapons that were carried by the F1 for other nations, but not with the Spanish Air Force? I know that they have said if they can find documentation that would consider it. I ask because we really need a cold war aircraft with ASM missiles like AS-37 since the Shrike is stuck in dev hell limbo.

• 2 weeks later...
Il 2/10/2021 at 22:29, TLTeo ha scritto:

Eh the CT is supposed to have received all sorts of cooler toys. I think those options may be more representative of the F1M, the C we're getting first will likely mostly have unguided ordnance.

Very interesting point... what makes you thinking that?

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

Yeah, I'm not really sure what their actual plans are for EA release with the F1, but I would assume its gonna have some basic fox1, fox2 capability and then probably some dumb bombs n rockets. Alot will depend on how detailed they do the radar for release or if there will be modes missing.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

10 hours ago, Mustang25 said:

Do we know if it's getting Durandals and BAP-100s? Also in my wildest dreams, I would love to see the CEM1 multistore carrier.

I'm not sure if that includes the BAP-100, but it certainly includes Durandal.

I believe there was also a statement that Durandal would already be included in the first release of F1-CE.

Edited by Admiral_ZIPANGU

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.