CubeSim - General Question - Screens for ThrustMaster Cougars

Hi Fellow Pilots,

Has anyone ordered any of the afore mentioned screens this year, and rec'd them. What was the time period for delivery, I am trying to estimate very roughly how long it will take for them to arrive in the UK, as I think they come from half way around the world in China

I am aware that you join a queue of people who have already ordered and therefore there is obviously a wait. I am just trying to timetable it, best I can

Thanks

Rhino

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

When i contacted him he is stating that due to chinese relations or something like that they are expecting long wait periods, thats all that he stated got them in 3 week after that about 1 month

Edited by JayOneFox3
  • Like 1

Hi JayOneFox,

Thank you for the information. How long ago did you get your ones?

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Ordered March 15th, requested update Mid April and was told end of May. No update as of today...

Communication is good and I am not worried about my order, just need to be patient. Apparently supply chain is really backed up??  

I paid for a 3 screen setup on 25 Feb. There was a delay in April due to customs and I was told my order was prepared and ready at the beginning of May but wouldn't be shipped until mid-May due to a Chinese holiday. Mid-May came and they changed their story back to seized from customs and need to start production again. I've no idea when I'll receive what I paid for.

Edited by GhastlyTT

OK, thank you for all of your comments. A very helpful thank you

Kindest Regards

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

I ordered some screens apr 21 and so far am still waiting for them to ship, I think perhaps he's getting busier and has some supply issues as others have said.

He's a really responsive guy so I just give him a few weeks and ping him to see how things are going...

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered 3 screens on May 20th, The guy used to respond quickly at first when I was questioning, He stated at first it would take 5-8 weeks to get it shipped since he had a 100 to do.

I paid and got it ordered. Now Yesterday I emailed him to have an update since I'm going out of town for vacations and dont want him to ship while I'm out, 24 hours has gone by now with no answer.

2021-06-23 He finally answered yesterday, and said that the screens wouldn't be delivered until august. Fine with me since I wont play that much with summer vacations...

Edited by Maverick0106