DCS 2.7.1 Multiplayer Game Freezes and Not Responds after 5 Minutes into the Mission

2.7.1 is actually the first time I experience consistent crash. I just updated Window 10 to the newest today but game still froze up about 5 minutes into the mission. However, not everytime was a "crash".

I'm attaching all the files from log folder that are generated today. I am attaching a crash report from the first day of 2.7.1. However there is no crash report most of the time as the game didn't technically "crash".

dcs.log DCS-SRS-GameGUI.log DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.log DCS-SRS-InGameRadio.log

dcs.20210521-031428.crash

Edited by Dr. Anti-Vehicle
Additional information

7 hours ago, RosyPlays said:

Can you upload the crash logs? They should be in Archive such as .zip and .rar and named something like this "dcs.log-20210525-150831" located in C:\Users\User\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs

That's kind of a problem here, as my game usually don't "crash". It just freezes up and doesn't respond.

However, I am attaching a crash report that generated on the first day of 2.7.1

dcs.20210521-031428.crash

I have made a mistake typing my last reply instead of saying the whole Archive I said "in Archive" can you upload the whole ZiP/RAR file? it should include all logs (.log, .dmp, dxdiag, etc) for the crash.

Also I saw the .crash log and one of these things below could be the reason/fix for your issue.

1- Corrupted files, Can be fixed by repairing DCS.

2- Outdated or unstable game mods, try removing mods if you have any and see if the issue gets resolved.

3- Driver issues, you can fix by updating your drivers depending on your hardware.

4- Antivirus interfering with the game, Add DCS World folders to Exceptions/Exclusions (Example: C:\Users\User\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta and X:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta)

16 minutes ago, RosyPlays said:

I have made a mistake typing my last reply instead of saying the whole Archive I said "in Archive" can you upload the whole ZiP/RAR file? it should include all logs (.log, .dmp, dxdiag, etc) for the crash.

Also I saw the .crash log and one of these things below could be the reason/fix for your issue.

1- Corrupted files, Can be fixed by repairing DCS.

2- Outdated or unstable game mods, try removing mods if you have any and see if the issue gets resolved.

3- Driver issues, you can fix by updating your drivers depending on your hardware.

4- Antivirus interfering with the game, Add DCS World folders to Exceptions/Exclusions (Example: C:\Users\User\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta and X:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta)

I apologize for not knowing the drill very well cuz this is my first time reporting crash related issue. I managed to find a zip file on the day of 21st. But no zip file can be found for the game freeze on 25th.

In the meantime, I will try repairing my game.

And I successfully added DCS to exclusion list.

Thanks again.

dcs.log-20210520-041558.zip