Reopened WPDSG Error with LITENING Pod

Scotflieger

Apologises @BIGNEWY for reopening this issue but I do not believe it has been fully reported as you noted in my previous thread now closed.

I have been able to record a shorter track file detailing the problem for developers.

It shows a JDAM TOO attack on WP1 using LITENING pod. Initial target designation works correctly and weapon released. Aircraft turned 90deg to starboard to place WP1 on port beam. WP1 deselected and reselected but target appears directly ahead of aircraft; waypoint circle disappears. Repeated several times with same result. Sensor Select moved from FLIR display to HUD. This time WP1 correctly designated as target.

Again apologises but this bug makes precision attacks almost impossible to execute.

Test01.trk

Edited by Scotflieger
File updated

• ED Team

thanks for the extra track, I have added it to my reports

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Just to add, please use desiganate to change the target, after point track will work. 

I am asking the team to check the behaviour. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2