A-10C and A-10C II Kneeboard Suite - Updated 20 October 2023

This Kneeboard Suite includes a heap of pages densely filled with realistic checklists, HOTAS tables, RWR codes, ordnance lists, and other useful data for both the vanilla A-10C Warthog and the upgraded A-10C II Tank Killer.

The checklists are based on the original USAF Flight Manual. All of the redundant interior checks and most tests were removed, except of those required by the Maple Flag's campaigns. The rest is provided in the same order, with minor adjustments to the DCS environment.

The HOTAS tables and the RWR page have been created and tested using the latest Open Beta versions of the Warthog and Tank Killer. As of the moment of writing, they are more accurate than the official manual and the majority of other user-made guides.

The last page is aimed towards the newbie players. It contains the annotated cockpit diagram with easy to follow quickstart procedure (loosely based on the real-world scramble checklist).

>> Download from User Files <<

The kneeboards are also available in PDF format. These links always lead to the latest version, so you can bookmark them:

Day variant - https://dimon.one/dimon/files/A-10C_and_A-10C_II_Kneeboard_Suite_Day_by_DimOn_latest.pdf
Night variant - https://dimon.one/dimon/files/A-10C_and_A-10C_II_Kneeboard_Suite_Night_by_DimOn_latest.pdf

CHANGELOG

20 October 2023
- RWR page: Centurion C-RAM added, LS Ropucha updated.

16 August 2023
- Chocks added to startup, shutdown, and quickstart checklists.

25 July 2023
- Minor updates to the RWR and Ordnance pages.

_forum_previews-070723-1.jpg

Edited by Minsky
See the changelog above
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 11

Dima | My DCS uploads

You're incredible, dude! Thanks a lot!
Your checklists are so "dense", packed with lots of additional information and at the same time clean and somehow... tasteful.
Reeeaaaly great job! We owe you a crate of beer... CATCH! 🙂

• Thanks 1

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

1 hour ago, mosqui said:

Minsk good morning
What happened to your mod of new textures for the cockpit of the A 10 C? Have you abandoned that project or have I missed something ?.
If you can, tell me something. Goodbye

Hi, it's on hold until ED finishes everything on their end (ARC-210 and so on).

Dima | My DCS uploads

15 hours ago, Taz1004 said:

Thanks, I love the layout.

Is there way to stop default from repopulating with every update?

Thank you!

You mean the default kneeboards that come with the maps?
In theory, you can try marking their "Kneeboard" folders as "read only", and removing the writing permissions. Although I'm not sure how the updater will react to this.
Personally, I'm running a batch file after the each update, that empties these folders (and also fxo, metashaders, and other garbage).

Dima | My DCS uploads

• 1 month later...
  • Minsky changed the title to A-10C and A-10C II Kneeboard Suite - Updated 21 July 2021
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SpartanZero1 said:

can't seem to get the files in the right place for it to work with the Steam version

Thanks!

I'm running Standalone, but AFAIK Steam uses the same location:

Extract the downloaded archive, then copy the "A-10C" and "A-10C_2" folders into your "Saved Games\DCS (or DCS.openbeta)\KNEEBOARD\" directory. You may need to create the "KNEEBOARD" folder if it doesn't exist.

Dima | My DCS uploads

38 minutes ago, SpartanZero1 said:

I must be doing something seriously wrong I can't get it to load. DCS Steam doesn't seem to have a "saved games' folder at least not on my system.

It's a Windows folder, outside of your Steam library.
Usually located here: YOUR_SYSTEM_DISK\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Saved Games\

• Like 1

Dima | My DCS uploads