ReLaunch Following Landing/Refuel

lharv71

I flew a 3 hour 37 minute mission this last Sunday using the the F-18 off the super carrier in which I landed, refueled/re-armed and took off again 5 times without any issues. 

Edited by Oozler

I realized after posting there was an update so I just did the download and ran a mission on the Syria map with the super carrier and an F18. No problem taking off, hitting the  'admirals doorbell' and dumping fuel then landing rearming/refueling. Then requested launch and repeated. All working here - just as an FYI.

Edited by Oozler

Sorry should have been more specific. 

I am referring to AI Aircraft. I have 4 CAPs taking off each during a different event in a 1+20 cyclic ops so every 1 hr 20 min. They each do the first CAP but will not relaunch after land/refuel time.

The times work great with my F-15C and F22A on land.

Thanks

11 hours ago, lharv71 said:

I am using the F-18C, and I have no SuperCarrier mods or F-18C mods. 

I am however overlapping MOOSE - Ops Navy Group to turn into the wind at given times but that is it?

Thanks

confused  in  your  first  post   your  issues was  is  there  is  a  issues  with  the  super  carrier  and  now  your  saying  you havnt  got the  super  carrier?

I've got the discussed problem with the AI to.

Create a mission with a carrier (I testet all carriers).

Spawn an Aircraft set a waypoint landRearmRefuel on the carrier and append one more in the air.

The Aircraft will land and rearm, but it does not start again.

After some while the AI aircraft disapears and will not fly its mission.

I read somewhere that the taxilines are buggy.

The same procedure on an ground based airfield works perfect as exspected.