Croatia selects Dassault Rafale F3R fighter jet to replace aging fleet of Mig-21

hreich

Is mandatory surrender no longer required once a French plane is exported, or are new owners obligated to maintain the traditions?

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 12:57 PM, Airbarba said:

Yep,great choice,the only thing is what is going to include basic weapon pack??

I gues for AA Mica IR and EM but Meteor ?(2mil USD )

AG dumb bomb and what else???Laser guided?Hammer ? SCALP?

We get the full package, its 12 Rafale F3R standard + full armament that means Meteor, Mica, Magic, SCALP, Hammer, Damocles and all the goodies that go with it.

17 hours ago, Furiz said:

We get the full package, its 12 Rafale F3R standard + full armament that means Meteor, Mica, Magic, SCALP, Hammer, Damocles and all the goodies that go with it.

Great than if so,you must be very well informed 😉

Regarding DCS Rafale B/C ,its running smooth for me with all weapons,but it has kind of short legs as it is on FC3 Su 25 based....

Also I set trim nose up on takeoff so it goes quite smooth as it is SFM even with heavy AG loadout and like to frag it on Liberation campaign generator but you have to add it in ME(few versions ago of Liberation it was removed from French Pack).

In our BMS community we made realistic skin for our future bird even with cockpit(from M2000-5) and wing model,here is how it looks like,hope analog to that we get one in DCS too...

Screenshot (34).png

2021-05-31_183543.jpg

2021-05-31_183558.jpg

Edited by Airbarba