Radar TDC cursor jumps back to lef upper corner after selecting a menue item

Topper81

This behavior is correct. The cursor stows as positive feedback of the option being selected. One thing I'd note is the cursor should be able to be slewee a lot lot faster than it can be in DCS.

Edited by Jak525
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Jak525 said:

One thing I'd note is the cursor should be able to be slew a lot lot faster than it can be in DCS.

I hope, when they implement this faster, more realistic slew, that they handle the precision small movements better than the current A-G TGT diamond in the HUD (Which is very fast but almost impossible to handle precisely for small corrections). 

Edited by wilbur81
  • Like 1

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

I hope, when they implement this faster, more realistic slew, that they handle the precision small movements better than the current A-G TGT diamond in the HUD (Which is very fast but almost impossible to handle precisely for small corrections). 
Yeah, I can't have my TDC slew be linear, it's about impossible to make fine adjustments. I made a custom curve where I have my precision in the middle and then have it spike to full rate at the edges. Helps that it's faster but not even close to what it should be.

Mobius708