Jets with No Weapons in Create Fast Mission

cashman75

Hi,

I made a search before posting this but sorry if that's reported before. Problem is not a crash, just a problem in "Create fast mission" option that I experience.

When I select "Create Fast Mission" and create a mission to fly, it always brings a jet with "no weapons loaded" into the fast mission. This happens on certain modules, not all of them. 

Affected modules (that I tested) : F-16, F-18, A-10CII, AV-8B 

Unaffected ones : A-10C, Mig29G, Mig-29A, F-15

Tested on Caucasus, Nevada, Persian Gulf and Syria theaters. DCS version 2.7.1 "Standalone", no 3rd party mods used. 

Best regards.

• Like 1

Reproduced. 👌

I'm testing all available modern aircraft. The following aircraft have an either empty or weird loadout when using Create Fast Mission:

• AJS-37
  • A-10C II
  • AV-8B
  • C-101CC
  • F-14A 135-GR
  • F-14B
  • F-16C
  • F/A-18C
  • J-11
  • JF-17
  • M-2000C
  • MiG-19P
  • MiG-21bis
  • SA342

All others modern aircraft are OK (I haven't tested WWII aircraft yet).

Some of them (C-101, AV-8B, A-10CII...) are equiped with the Huey sand filter and the Huey IR suppressor...

1.jpg

The F-14A/B is equiped with... old russian missiles!

2.jpg

F-16C empty loadout:

3.jpg

Edited by Flappie
  • Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• ED Team

Hello, 

I have reported this. 

Please note as a work around you can open the mission generated in the editor and adjust the loadouts. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2