Page 212

Says it does have secure voice

Mystery solved

KY-58 secure voice is not part of MIDS. 

• Like 1

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

2 minutes ago, llOPPOTATOll said:

Saying "on page 212" litterly doesn't mean anything without knowing what manual your even referencing. The F-16 does not have MIDS Voice.

Yeah....cant share it.

It does have. Saying it dosent have without having documentation shows how biased you are.

You dont have documentation to backup your claim. Im not asking for you to share the document, im asking for the name of the document. I could say look on page 327 and it says that the F-16 doesnt have mids voice and you wouldnt be able to even look at my source without knowing the name. So unless you say the name of the document, said proof is irrelevant. And you saying it doesnt have KY-58 is just straight up wrong.

37 minutes ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

It dosent have ky58 🤦‍♂️

Wow….just wow. 

Edited by =Panther=

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

5 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

It dosent have ky58 🤦‍♂️

Then what is the encryption box by my right side?????

agree with Panthers comment 

And if you have a -1 you can’t share/ref then it’s newer than the model led viper. The 07 viper modeled DOES NOT have MIDS voice. And that ref is from real life 

Edited by Florence201

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

10 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Aight,got the manual.

Page 212

Says it does have secure voice

Mystery solved

You're allowed to post the name of the manual here, just not a link to it or any portion of it. 

"Page 212" is not a useful page number, aircraft manuals aren't numbered that way. Checking my copy of the F-16CJ-1 the PDF page 212 leads to manual page 2-20, which is refueling and landing procedures. 

So which manual, and manual page number, are you looking at?

12 hours ago, Bunny Clark said:

You're allowed to post the name of the manual here, just not a link to it or any portion of it. 

"Page 212" is not a useful page number, aircraft manuals aren't numbered that way. Checking my copy of the F-16CJ-1 the PDF page 212 leads to manual page 2-20, which is refueling and landing procedures. 

So which manual, and manual page number, are you looking at?

Edited by IkarusC42B Pilot

Is weird, by 2009, the -1 did not show any info from CCIP update so they would still be addressed as  1F-16CG-1 for block 40/42 and 1F-16CJ-1 for block 50/52. Then it would be a date on the bottom, for example August 2009 and finally a list of supplement, example: 1F-16CG-1S-4 and 1F-16CG-1S-5.

But your saying you have 2007 -1 that is titled as  1F-16CM-1? Weird.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..