Any ww2 servers with players NOT using Normandy??

sublime

Normandy didn't have the best rep when it came out and the channel seemed a better map to get.  However the only populated ww2 mp server seems to be SOW and it's always using Normandy...

Any servers using Caucasus; Channel; Syria or Nevada? (For ww2)

LFDM and some other are kind of switching between Normandy and Channel.

No server with pure WWII scenario is running on other maps. There are exceptions however to the training servers, which are often also running Caucasus.

Some server use Warbirds in their mission though on the other maps, but since it's mostly modern scenario, you won't be getting warbird dogfights there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, razo+r said:

LFDM and some other are kind of switching between Normandy and Channel.

No server with pure WWII scenario is running on other maps. There are exceptions however to the training servers, which are often also running Caucasus.

Some server use Warbirds in their mission though on the other maps, but since it's mostly modern scenario, you won't be getting warbird dogfights there.

Thanks dude.  Ya I don't want any of the say cold war servers that have warbirds.  I want a pure ww2 servers. Besides being trounced by jets it doesn't feel like ww2 with any modern stuff obv.  

I really was hoping to fly some channel on it.  I'm really not trying to buy the Normandy map.. money is tight; I want the hind ...  Bla bla. Shame SOW is pretty populated most the time. I bet eventually someone will start running regular channel ww2 stuff.. I hope.