My Solution

738_driver

Like so many others, I have experienced many crashes and failures of DCS World since the introduction of Beta 2.7.

However, I have discovered that if I change the program’s resolution to match my screen resolution, 3440×1440, the program runs without failure.

I have run 14 different aircraft and the Supercarrier with various terrains, and I have yet to experience a single problem so far.

Now I do not mean to imply that this is everyone’s solution, but if your screen and program resolutions are not the same, this may be a potential cause of your crashes.

It is worth a try. Good Luck.

10 minutes ago, 738_driver said:

Like so many others, I have experienced many crashes and failures of DCS World since the introduction of Beta 2.7.

However, I have discovered that if I change the program’s resolution to match my screen resolution, 3440×1440, the program runs without failure.

I have run 14 different aircraft and the Supercarrier with various terrains, and I have yet to experience a single problem so far.

Now I do not mean to imply that this is everyone’s solution, but if your screen and program resolutions are not the same, this may be a potential cause of your crashes.

It is worth a try. Good Luck.

Interesting find...what was your DCS resolution before and why was it different than your screen resolution?

Unfortunately, my DCS and screen resolutions match so this will not fix the cause of my crashes.  Hopefully it helps others though.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

I've heard people say changing any graphic option like changing preload radius has helped them out, so this is probably the same thing and the resolution matching or not isn't actually relevant, it's the changing of a setting that probably "fixed" it. 

Never trust a person who doesn't sort their M&Ms by color.

1 hour ago, Donut said:

Interesting find...what was your DCS resolution before and why was it different than your screen resolution?

Unfortunately, my DCS and screen resolutions match so this will not fix the cause of my crashes.  Hopefully it helps others though.

I had the DCS resolution set at 2560×1440. As to why they were different, frankly I just did not know they were different. I had been trying the suggestions presented in the forum for the past two months with no success and did not realize the res was different.

As far as I am concerned, the issue has been resolved in my case.