Make hot start with parking brake set

SharpeXB

Whenever there is a hot start mission in the Hornet, the parking brake isn’t set. So if you don’t immediately apply the wheel brakes and idle the throttle, you’ll roll off the deck of the carrier. The default setup should have the parking brake set. 

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

Whenever there is a hot start mission in the Hornet, the parking brake isn’t set. So if you don’t immediately apply the wheel brakes and idle the throttle, you’ll roll off the deck of the carrier. The default setup should have the parking brake set. 
Turn off "sync HOTAS" or something?
It has started behaving strange lately.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Turn off "sync HOTAS" or something?
It has started behaving strange lately.

No I have that set. It usually doesn’t quite start at idle and I quickly move it forward and back a bit and step on the brake at mission start. If I forget… splash! 😮

I don’t recall if it affects other modules but the consequences on the carrier are worse. 

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

No I have that set. It usually doesn’t quite start at idle and I quickly move it forward and back a bit and step on the brake at mission start. If I forget… splash!
I don’t recall if it affects other modules but the consequences on the carrier are worse. 
Yup, that's what I usually do as well.
Never went off the side though.