Liaoning and Shandong Aircraft carriers added to Chinese asset pack.

Hello everyone.

I would like to see the Chinese Liaoning and Shandong Aircraft carriers added to the Chinese asset pack. Along with the Shandong J-15 as a carrier capable AI aircraft.

All of these assets share similarities to the existing assets in the Sim ( Kuznetsov and Su-33)

and would make naval operations on the new Marianas map more immersive.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avalanche110 said:

Hello everyone.

I would like to see the Chinese Liaoning and Shandong Aircraft carriers added to the Chinese asset pack. Along with the Shandong J-15 as a carrier capable AI aircraft.

All of these assets share similarities to the existing assets in the Sim ( Kuznetsov and Su-33)

and would make naval operations on the new Marianas map more immersive.

Thanks

While I agree with the Varyag being added, I believe that the J15 should be the version with the launch bar rather than the copy/paste Su33. The reason for this, is that it would give Su33 owners a way to operate from the SCM if they have it. Currently the Su33 can only land on the Super Carrier, but not take-off from it (IE, spawn on it).

4 hours ago, Tank50us said:

While I agree with the Varyag being added, I believe that the J15 should be the version with the launch bar rather than the copy/paste Su33. The reason for this, is that it would give Su33 owners a way to operate from the SCM if they have it. Currently the Su33 can only land on the Super Carrier, but not take-off from it (IE, spawn on it).

The J-15 is a far more modern bird than the Su-33 that we have and there isn't a lot of information available about it. So we might be able to get an AI plane the closest we'll be able to get to a flyable module would be a community mod.