Mirage 2000C 16/06/2021 Update presentation

myHelljumper

I will need a tutorial video on all these new changes... Because I will default to the drop as many bombs as possible in an area and hope for one hit.  Carpet bombing...works 50% of the time, all the time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

I will need a tutorial video on all these new changes... Because I will default to the drop as many bombs as possible in an area and hope for one hit.  Carpet bombing...works 50% of the time, all the time.

That's pretty much how you should do it. The system is not perfect (as it is IRL).

• Like 1

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Is this stuff in yet? Or like next patch?

• Like 2

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

55 minutes ago, myHelljumper said:

That's pretty much how you should do it. The system is not perfect (as it is IRL).

One question about the original post.

The bomb que line you mentioned that there is a separate marker for the last bomb vs the first bomb.  I believe that is what is said.  I don't really see it on my phone in that picture.  

• Like 1

Awesome work, nice!

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

5 hours ago, myHelljumper said:

On the bomb fall line there is a small cut, it's broken in two lines. That small cut is where the last bomb will fall.

Nice.. so now I can finally hit something.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ARTILLERO_ARG said:

Hello, could the module be updated to Dassault Mirage 5 in its versions?

The Mirage 2000C is a much newer aircraft, with a completely different wing and fly by wire controls ...  I don't believe that it would be a possible development for Razbam.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

That's like asking if the Viggen can somehow be turned into a Draken. They are completely different aircraft, and if they ever come to DCS, it will be as a wholly separate module.

Edited by TLTeo
  • Like 1

Thank you @myHelljumper for your steady reports. And of course thank you Razbam for the work. 

I have been waiting for the terrain avoidance radar and I am so happy that it is finally coming ! 

I feel like the Mirage2000 is finally near complete. Well done !

Best,

Kind regards,

Vince

PC:

i5-7300HQ@2,5GHz | nVidia GTX 1050 Ti | 8Gb RAM | 256GB SSD for Windows+DCS | Windows10

Modules:

Mirage2000C | AV-8B N/A | MiG-21Bis | F-5E | L-39 | Gazelle | FC3

Combined Arms | Supercarrier

NTTR | Persian Gulf

• myHelljumper changed the title to Mirage 2000C 16/06/2021 Update presentation