Dogfight 1v1

M0ltar

If you signed up after the last bracket was posted you will be added after signups close this Friday, the 18th. I ask that you be patient until then. I don't want to keep editing the bracket and schedule as it adds confusion.

GR Competitive

Discord Contact: Bear

Pilots:

[GRC] Signore - USA

[GRC] Penguin - UK

[GRC] SeanB - USA

[GRC] TRok - USA

[GRC] JohnyyG - Germany

Jets: F16,FA18,F14b

Edited by djlang1978
added a pilot and countries

i5 9600K, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080FE, 2x1TB M.2, Win 10 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog, Oculus Rift S and CV1

On 6/19/2021 at 6:35 PM, M0ltar said:

Registration is now closed.

Squadron name: none

Discord ID on MVP Discord: maxsin72 #6824

Contact person Discord ID: maxsin72 #6824

Aircraft F14B

Pilot: maxsin72 

I hope i'm still in time 😀

Edited by maxsin72

The new schedule is out and it is very much changed. We had 30 or so new people signup after the last schedule and things had to change pretty drastically to get it all to work.

ALL TIMES ARE IN ZULU TIME!

Because of this you are more than likely flying against a new opponent at a similar or same time. I have also done away with the spreadsheet and assigned all times and server stations on the Challonge site so please take note of that information.

Please ensure that you show up 15-30 minutes ahead of your scheduled match times in order for admins to get you to your assigned location and underway as quickly as possible. This is a big commitment for many people so ensuring a timely tournament is very important.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am also looking for 1-2 more people to help me with admining this event. If your'e interested in helping out send me a PM.

https://challonge.com/5778v3gw

On 6/19/2021 at 9:05 PM, M0ltar said:

The new schedule is out and it is very much changed. We had 30 or so new people signup after the last schedule and things had to change pretty drastically to get it all to work.

ALL TIMES ARE IN ZULU TIME!

Because of this you are more than likely flying against a new opponent at a similar or same time. I have also done away with the spreadsheet and assigned all times and server stations on the Challonge site so please take note of that information.

Please ensure that you show up 15-30 minutes ahead of your scheduled match times in order for admins to get you to your assigned location and underway as quickly as possible. This is a big commitment for many people so ensuring a timely tournament is very important.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I am also looking for 1-2 more people to help me with admining this event. If your'e interested in helping out send me a PM.

https://challonge.com/5778v3gw

I think it's important to report that DCS (Open Beta) has a bug who produce sometimes game crashes when the player try to respawn. When the crash occour it's necessary to start again DCS, so, during the tournament, if an F14 pilot disconnect the reason is this bug and it's necessary to wait a couple of minutes to let the player reload the game and connect to the server. Thx

Dogfight 1v1 got delayed today due to technical difficulties. The event has been rescheduled to July 24th and 25th at 1500z to 1900z both days. We again really apologize to the community for the delay. The missions and servers decided to not play nicely with us and we decided it would be better to postpone the event than run it haphazardly.

Registration has also been reopened and will be closing July 19th.

• Like 2

Squadron Name: Second Fighter Legion

Discord ID on MVP Discord: 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰⍋#0695

Contact person Discord ID: LowBlow

Aircraft Selection. Mirage

Pilots: UK - LowBlow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Signing up again but not sure if i can attend..

Squadron Name: TAW
Discord ID on MVP Discord: Old Sauveur
Contact person Discord ID: Old Sauveur#4027
Aircraft Selection. F-16C / F/A-18C / M2000C
Pilots: FRA - TAW_Savior

• 2 weeks later...

I was with July 19th in mind to decide whether to signup or not, so... if I registrations are still going, here is it (or I'll just be spectating this time).

Squadron Name: -
Discord ID on MVP Discord: Head Doctor
Contact person Discord ID: Head Doctor#6657
Aircraft Selection: Mirage 2000C
Pilots: Brazil - Head Doctor

DCS modules: FC3 | F-5E Tiger II | Mirage 2000C | F/A-18C Hornet | Christen Eagle II | Sceneries and stuffs

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz | 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 | Galax GeForce GTX 1660 Ti | SSD M.2 500GB + SSD 240GB | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster T.16000m FCS | DIY reasonably confortable gaming rig on wheels