Mission #5: latitude and longitude target coordinates of hangar #4 are interchanged...Btw: great campaign, well done!!

jetsimace

This really is a great campaign, I am having lot's of fun!Ā šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ‘šŸ‘

Each mission does require some new tactics and requires to learn new and varied handling topics, but so far (as of mission #5) this never got frustrating or boring.

12 hours ago, jetsimace said:

This really is a great campaign, I am having lot's of fun!Ā šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ‘šŸ‘

Each mission does require some new tactics and requires to learn new and varied handling topics, but so far (as of mission #5) this never got frustrating or boring.

Glad your enjoying. Thatā€™s what itā€™s all about šŸ‘

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpentā€™s Head / The Serpentā€™s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 4 weeks later...

It took me a while to figure out the coordinate unit thingĀ  Ā° ' " vs Ā° ' decimal

But I finally managed to blow the damnedĀ 4th hangar to pieces too.

Ā 

For a F18 newbie driver like me, both your campaigns are fantastic piece of work. It's well written, and I love the way it always puts meĀ out of my confort zone, forcing me to learn new F18 tricks. I'm still in mission 6 and had to learn the hard way how to land on a carrier at night.Ā 

Ā 

The learning curve is excellent. I will be happy to purchase your next campaign "Rise of the persian Lions". New adventures in the persian gulf sounds quite promising. Do you have any rough idea when it will be available on steam ?

Again, thank you for this great work.

14 hours ago, pixie said:

It took me a while to figure out the coordinate unit thingĀ  Ā° ' " vs Ā° ' decimal

But I finally managed to blow the damnedĀ 4th hangar to pieces too.

Ā 

For a F18 newbie driver like me, both your campaigns are fantastic piece of work. It's well written, and I love the way it always puts meĀ out of my confort zone, forcing me to learn new F18 tricks. I'm still in mission 6 and had to learn the hard way how to land on a carrier at night.Ā 

Ā 

The learning curve is excellent. I will be happy to purchase your next campaign "Rise of the persian Lions". New adventures in the persian gulf sounds quite promising. Do you have any rough idea when it will be available on steam ?

Again, thank you for this great work.

Glad you enjoyed the Campaigns.

Not sure when ā€˜Rise of the Persian Lionā€™ will be released. Hopefully soon. Itā€™s all complete and with ED, soĀ down to them.

Cheers

Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpentā€™s Head / The Serpentā€™s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.