DCS MiG-23 development update

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 9:55 PM, Semor76 said:

More development infos on their new webpage: https://www.razbamsimulationsllc.com/mig-23-flogger-project

..and she looks good 😉

Very good, I'm waiting for it... 

• Like 1

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

At least there's a new webpage, that's a good sign. This is something I look forward the most of all the currently announced modules.

• Like 3

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PLAAF said:

Any news or picture for the update of the project?

See my post above. The project is going forward. Slowly...but steady

forum.png

On 3/8/2022 at 7:14 PM, Semor76 said:

See my post above. The project is going forward. Slowly...but steady

OK, just how slow are we talking about here?

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

Is incredible that the Pucara started long after the MIG-23 and now is in a more advance stage than the Russian MIG 😒

Reminds me a spanish refrain, "quien mucho abarca, poco aprieta" (do not bite off more than you can chew)

Edited by JunMcKill
  • Like 3

Since most of the work on this particular project is carried pretty much by a single guy (at least for now it seems), it won't come anytime soon. Still, kudos for the man and his persistance.

• Like 3

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

On 3/10/2022 at 4:47 PM, JunMcKill said:

Is incredible that the Pucara started long after the MIG-23 and now is in a more advance stage than the Russian MIG 😒

Reminds me a spanish refrain, "quien mucho abarca, poco aprieta" (do not bite off more than you can chew)

To be fair, it's just a 3D render show off in either side, one can show as many renders as wanted but a whole module is a another kettle of fish.

• Like 2

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

On 3/11/2022 at 6:21 AM, Art-J said:

Since most of the work on this particular project is carried pretty much by a single guy (at least for now it seems), it won't come anytime soon. Still, kudos for the man and his persistance.

If this is only being carried by one guy, why does this guy has to be a part of the RAZBAM??

He should be his own party, just like that guy who made I-16.

2 hours ago, J-20 said:

If this is only being carried by one guy, why does this guy has to be a part of the RAZBAM??

He should be his own party, just like that guy who made I-16.

So, you'd want to tell Razbam now how to do their job now based on some scraps of information?

They prioritize other modules at the moment to release and or complete them. Let them work.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

On 3/14/2022 at 6:39 PM, Dudikoff said:

So, you'd want to tell Razbam now how to do their job now based on some scraps of information?

They prioritize other modules at the moment to release and or complete them. Let them work.

How is that "tell Razbam how to do their job"?? And "let them work"??? Since when haven't I let them work??

I don't know how people can get so confrontational in this forum. Do you get offended often just because people breath??

Yo, Razbam, tell me you location so now I can go to your office and actually "tell you how to do your job" lol

• Like 2

6 hours ago, J-20 said:

How is that "tell Razbam how to do their job"?? And "let them work"??? Since when haven't I let them work??

I don't know how people can get so confrontational in this forum. Do you get offended often just because people breath??

Yo, Razbam, tell me you location so now I can go to your office and actually "tell you how to do your job" lol

I think your first post was pretty self-explanatory; i.e. some guy from the forums suggesting that Razbam should remove a module in development from their line-up because he heard only one guy is working on it.