DCS MiG-23 development update

17 hours ago, Beirut said:

It seems no one does.

That's sad. I guess FC3 now is the only way to add modern RedFor in ED cause of lack of documentation. FC3:Ka-52 would be fun to play no matter if it is FC3 or FF

• Like 3

i7 13700K,  DDR5 32Gb, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC, Pico 4 VR

6 hours ago, iyhan_spb said:

That's sad. I guess FC3 now is the only way to add modern RedFor in ED cause of lack of documentation. FC3:Ka-52 would be fun to play no matter if it is FC3 or FF

I wouldn't mind some FC modules for planes we wouldn't otherwise see in FF. The list is long.

As for the MIg-23, I'm guessing Q2... 2025.

• Like 4

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

@OverStratos any news? No any update about progress from long time. Is the model was coded already or you are on 3D shape still? Pls to show any pictures too. TY!

• Like 6

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there an expected release date on this already ?

Like maybe next year or something ?

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Are there any new updates?  We are happy to see the Work-in-Progress (WIP) screenshots on the Mig-23.  Virtual pilots, including me, look forward to flying the Mig-23 on the Persian Gulf Map or the Syria Map in the future.  We recognize that the developer(s) need considerable time since they are paying close attention to detail and accuracy.  If time allows, please create and publish a promotional video.  Keep up the good work.

Mike Force Team

Edited by Mike Force Team
  • Like 4

On 3/7/2023 at 6:29 PM, JunMcKill said:

This project have been renamed to "MIG-23 Star Citizen", at least one of them is in Alpha stage since ..... 10 years ago? 😄 

That'd requiere to have paid in the hundreds or even thousands $ ahead of time while you have absolutely nothing or only the 3D model in the Encyclopaedia to be watched for years to come while still spending even more money in skins just in case it's released any day soon, and I don't know about you but I've already paid 0 for the moment 🤣🤣🤣 .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

On 3/8/2023 at 5:29 PM, Ala13_ManOWar said:

That'd requiere to have paid in the hundreds or even thousands $ ahead of time while you have absolutely nothing or only the 3D model in the Encyclopaedia to be watched for years to come while still spending even more money in skins just in case it's released any day soon, and I don't know about you but I've already paid 0 for the moment 🤣🤣🤣 .

zero $ on my side for SC, but if RAZBAM promise to release this year the 23 I'll pay in advance.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If RAZBAM still keep this pace, we will see this bird not before 2028.....

ext_wip.png

IMG_3278.jpg

Edited by Semor76
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

forum.png

I swear, as an exclusive redforce only player, this will be an instabuy for me!

A23MLA_WIP.png

• Like 13

forum.png

Synonyms for Fast

fast accelerated alacritous breakneck brisk
celeritous expeditious fleet hasty hurried
hustling lightning-quick nimble quick rapid
responsive speedy swift

Synonyms for Slow

slow adagio andante behind creeping
deliberate dilatory gradual laggard late
leaden-footed leisurely slack slow-footed slow-going
sluggardly sluggish snail-like static steady
tardy tortoise-like 

unhurried      

Razbam's MIG-23

(They will hate me! 🤣

Edited by JunMcKill
  • Like 3

15 часов назад, JunMcKill сказал:

Synonyms for Fast

fast accelerated alacritous breakneck brisk
celeritous expeditious fleet hasty hurried
hustling lightning-quick nimble quick rapid
responsive speedy swift

Synonyms for Slow

slow adagio andante behind creeping
deliberate dilatory gradual laggard late
leaden-footed leisurely slack slow-footed slow-going
sluggardly sluggish snail-like static steady
tardy tortoise-like 

unhurried      

Razbam's MIG-23

(They will hate me! 🤣

I hope that overhyped SE will be released soon(not TM) and RAZBAM will finally be able to focus on truly important things.

• Like 6

i7 13700K,  DDR5 32Gb, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC, Pico 4 VR

Looks like the external model is finishing up. Hopefully, the release of the F-15E goes smoothly enough that they can transfer some programmers to the Mig-23ML and the IA-58! Both have simpler systems, and a lot of the art done - we might see them sometime towards the end of 2024 or early 2025.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Avimimus said:

Looks like the external model is finishing up. Hopefully, the release of the F-15E goes smoothly enough that they can transfer some programmers to the Mig-23ML and the IA-58! Both have simpler systems, and a lot of the art done - we might see them sometime towards the end of 2024 or early 2025.

Not sure... the Super Tucano continue move as "private project"... Coming previously to the Pucará.

3 hours ago, Silver_Dragon said:

Not sure... the Super Tucano continue move as "private project"... Coming previously to the Pucará.

In one of the interviews a dev stated that the Pucará was simpler from a systems perspective than the Tucano - so they thought it might come out first.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 11:39 PM, Volator said:

I hope they release the SE already, then the hype can die down and Razbam can focus on the really cool jet - the MiG-23.

We have to remember though, that the SE will be released in an early access state, in other words UNFINISHED. I'm afraid there will be a lot of coding work for fixing bugs and adding unfinished stuff on the SE long after it's been released. This doesn't mean that the coders can't work on the MiG-23 at the same time but they will hardly work 100% on it either.😊

Edited by addman

• 1 month later...