Mission Editor - Carrier Airframe Placement when Starting on the Ramp.

Marcus

Issue - When adding Carrier Aircraft to a Carrier in SIngle player or Multiplayer role, If you select Start from Ramp - All the Airframes are placed on top of each other. The only way to ensure you dont spawn into this configuration is to Spawn in as a Spectator for 10 seconds then re spawn into your Aircraft. This places you on the Lift area etc... Can this be fixed ???? 

Version 2.7 with latest update as of June 1st 2021...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A track is the recording of a DCS session. It allows us to replay what happened to users. When exiting a misison, there is a "Save track" button which allows you to record a track.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Ok, now im really confused... The problem is when I make a mission, as in Mission editor... When i add Clients to the carrier they all appear on top of each other in the Mission editor, including Ai airframes...

There is no "Track" its a Mission editor issue...

If your only issue is seeing aircraft on top of each other in the mission editor, that is not an issue, this is the expected behavior.

But if you experience aircraft spawning on top of each other once the mission is loaded, just save the track and attach it. A track contains both the mission and the replay.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 3 months later...

Ahh, ok then - well thank you for your responce and im sorry for my late reply... It's just on the Editor side - when mission starts everything is fine, wasnt aware that the Aircraft in ME appearance was normal... Thanks again...