Do RL antiship missiles hit the same place?

In DCS, if you ripple off multiple ASM against the side of a large ship, the missiles seem to have a tendency to home in and hit the same dead middle point, often just hitting the same section of the ship multiple times.

Do RL missiles do the same?

I very much doubt, that the RB04 has some kind of advanced target recognition functions that allow it to strike specific areas of the target. I'm pretty sure it will just go for center mass.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

No. It’s likely that the targeting logic will select a similar point of impact (at waterline, centre of assumed mass for instance), but hit accuracy will be dependant on many things - sea state, target aspect, target motion, target rise and fall due to waves, some weapons have programmed avoidance manoeuvres, target type even. Some weapons can be programmed to target likely areas of a certain target type - like for instance cruiser magazine likely locations.
Going further into detail will be frowned upon unfortunately, but there are many options available to ensure any certain selected ship target type gets the attention it may deserve.

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.