Jdam/jsow

IkarusC42B Pilot

So this is not a bug per see but jdam/jsow weapons are missing the range status symbol (the symbol from harm pb mode that shows flight times) and based on my documentation these weapons should have it aswell (too new to post it and its export controlled)

Edited by IkarusC42B Pilot

JDAM do have this already. The times are not shown until you're IN ZONE.

JSOW doesn't yet have the flight times. It should, maybe 'later in EA, or 'later in product sustainment period', or just later.  Maybe. Subject to change. 

Edited by AvroLanc

27 minutes ago, AvroLanc said:

JDAM do have this already. The times are not shown until you're IN ZONE.

JSOW doesn't yet have the flight times. It should, maybe 'later in EA, or 'later in product sustainment period', or just later.  Maybe. Subject to change. 

Tmr is not the range status symbol

You mean TOT and FLT? They're working for JDAMs when you're inside the IZLAR, but not implemented yet for JSOWs.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• ED Team
4 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

So this is not a bug per see but jdam/jsow weapons are missing the range status symbol (the symbol from harm pb mode that shows flight times) and based on my documentation these weapons should have it aswell (too new to post it and its export controlled)

If its not a bug report please keep it out of the bugs section, I have moved back to the main hornet section for discussion. 

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

10 hours ago, AvroLanc said:

Yeah, as I said, it’s working for JDAM but not for JSOW. You need to be in the IZLAR, i.e have a ‘IN ZONE’ on the HUD and on base stores page. 

On what version of dcs? Because i have never seen it since the dawn of jdams

Edited by IkarusC42B Pilot