Voice

toni

Hi ED,

I noticed that when  requesting  take off ,the controller says " AUTHORIZED TO TAKE OFF RWY 03R "  in the case of Nellis.

Could you correct that in the way " CLEARED FOR TAKE OFF " ?  I mean, ATC does not Authorize, Clears !

Thanks so much.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, toni said:

Hi ED,

I noticed that when  requesting  take off ,the controller says " AUTHORIZED TO TAKE OFF RWY 03R "  in the case of Nellis.

Could you correct that in the way " CLEARED FOR TAKE OFF " ?  I mean, ATC does not Authorize, Clears !

Thanks so much.

Really?

Is ATC for the NTTR map different from the other maps? (I don't own NTTR)

I've never heard ATC say "Authorized for take off". They say something like "Enfield11, cleared for take off when ready"

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH