Russian Version for Europe

Fahrenheit007

Hey Guys, I want to buy the russian version of BS, so my question is, can I order it from Germany and where??? Anything about price and postal charges?

GREETz Fahrenheit

You can probably order the download-version. That would be the easiest and cheapest way to order a copy and it would also be the fastest way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thought there were problems with PayPal in the GIS?

Yup, paypal is not supported in CIS countries. They have thier own alternatives to paypal, which in return are not supported outside of CIS.

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

I'm certain that the contingency has been thought of by the marketing company and that some form of payment other than Paypal can be utilized for the purchase.........Time will Tell!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Dunno. I guess they never tried to purchase anything from Russia. Can be done only if someone makes them a favor. Someone in CIS buys and then they send him/her money via bank transef, western union or cash in envelope (expensive, expensive, risky). Or if a person from CIS has a cousin/friend in paypal country (safest). Or if they have a friend/cousin working or studying in CIS (slowest).

Here is a full list of supported countries:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside

Bear in mind that there are countries where you can only send funds (like mine country). I guees one should search for a shop in Baltic states? There they can receive funds, but I'm not sure if they are considered as "CIS market" by CIS publisher 1C?

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.