JTAC data uplink not showing up on TAD or HMCS.

This has been bugging me for a while. But the A-10c when JTAC would "standby data" it would put a red marker on the TAD. I noticed when I first started flying the A-10 II it would also but the marker in the helmet. I noticed it only does this in like mission " Sunset sierra" basically when the Jet is already started so I am assuming I am missing something in the start up or data link or something when I cold start. I get the 9-line as a message...but the HMCS is making me lazy lol.

Think you need to acknowledge the message and 'Wilco' on the TAD - a lot of which I normally forget to do.

Though saying that I have a practice mission set up with 2 separate JTACS - one spotting some tanks and the other spotting a mixture of BMPs and infantry. The JTAC spotting the tanks briefs no mark and an X does not appear, whereas the JTAC spotting the BMP/Inf shows a red X. The 'tank' JTAC is further away from his target than the other one - so not sure whether it is range orientated (danger close) from JTAC to target?

Edited by Leg2ion

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

I do acknowlege and if I look at message it gives me the 9 line on the MFD. So I am pretty sure I am getting the data. This is only a minor gripe as 7 times out of 10 I still hit the target JTAC wants but ever so often I accidental hit the tank beside the target tank, so I have to re attack which sucks when that last attack leaves you Winchester.  🤪

Verify that you have a HMCS profile active that has "Current MA" either as OCLD or ON.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro