DCS ANZUS is looking for Aussie, Kiwi and US based pilots to come fly.

Welcome to ANZUS,
We are a DCS group based in the Australian time zone (AEST) that is focused on improving our flight skills to match those of the real life Royal Australian Air Force pilots and simulating the real world within DCS to the best of our abilities.

While we are in Australia, we have pilots from all over the globe and operate the following Squadrons

77th Fighter Squadron - F-18
VF-213/VF-114 - F-14B/A
75th Fighter Squadron - M-2000
VMA-214 - AV-8B Harrier

We are looking to add an F-16 SQN in the future and are looking for a CO, If you believe you are capable of leading a SQN please apply and send me a message. 

When joining our group we require everyone to fill in a quick recruitment form which will take 2 minutes of your time.

After filling in the recruitment form we place you into our 1FTS (Flight Training Squadron) where you can learn and train with other cadets in order to pass a checkride. After passing your checkride you will then be placed into an active squadron and either continue training or be placed into an operational deployment.

We offer a dedicated scripted server and have skins for each squadron.

This server uses ATIS and ATC procedures which include training bombing ranges with monthly competitions. Missions normally run on a Sunday at 12:00 AEST (1900 Pacific Daylight time Saturday night).

Requirements for joining: - You have the aircraft you want to fly - You have a mic and speak English - Persian Gulf is required but we do plan to use Multiple map in the future - Supercarrier is required for naval based squadrons -

You must fill in the Recruitment form within 2 weeks of joining this discord as we are not looking for people sitting around idle
Because we are a Australian based group, please stick to using AEST(GMT +10) times whenever talking or planning flights to avoid confusion.

For all Questions please contact myself.
https://discord.gg/uETbjZ5BjX
YOU SENT AN INVITE TO JOIN A SERVER

DCS ANZUS
31 Online84 Members

[7:39 PM]

Screen_210106_215531.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am a retired Gunnie who likes flight simulation. I served from 1982 to 2016 on Macchi 326H, Mirage III O and F/A-18 hornet aircraft and ended specialization on J series weapons as the integration engineer. I served at 481SQN, 75 Sqn (1988-1993 and 199-2002) as well as 2 OCU. Other times were at TFSPO. I have a lots of DCS downloads and some unauthorized aircraft. I love anything Aussie. Unfortunately, I am struggling with integration of unauthorized modules. I have Hornet, Lawn Dart (f-16), Mustang and a couple of others that could be considered "What Ifs" in RAAF service (AJ-37) official (Expensive) aircraft. Any assistance would be appreciated. I cannot fly very well but would like to join the unit.

• Like 1