Been converting the AH6 mod to a OH6 (flew it in Nam) and installed it in C:\Saved Games\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\Aircraft\OH-6 but DCS does not see it.  I have the AH6 mod installed and it works and is seen by DCS. As I understand it DCS looks for the entry lua file. 

I have included my entry lua file and Generic Mod Enabler - jsgme_2.6.0 install log for the OH6. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

entry.lua OH-6A install.log

I tired to uninstall AH6 with Generic Mod Enabler and it's still there so I went into DCS installed modules and was able to turn it off but there is no trashcan for the program so I can't fully uninstall AH6.

Huh? That's really strange. I have no issues removing it. You don't have any other helicopters based on it installed?
Probably silly thought, but it's not installed in core too perhaps?? Guess not or you've probably be getting those license warnings.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I have the DCS UH1-H mod. No, its not in core or mods in the main Eagle Dynamics folder. 

I can disable AH-6j in the installed modules in the game. Could I delete it from the saved games folder?

that means they are conflicting...so yes need to delete the AH-6 mod and leave the OH-6 Mod (and by delete, I mean move the folder out of saved games...somewhere outside the DCS folders)

• Like 1

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

that means they are conflicting...so yes need to delete the AH-6 mod and leave the OH-6 Mod (and by delete, I mean move the folder out of saved games...somewhere outside the DCS folders)
That's exactly what I meant.
Thanks!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I made another user in w7x64 and did a clean install of DCS 2.5.6 and installed OH6 in saved games on another drive for test purposes and I can access it but it crashes DCS when I try to use it. Studying the crash file now. There are a few errors and warnings reported.