All of Jesters Phrases

rwbishUP

I was plundering around in some install folders, and came across the speech files for Jester. I noticed there are a lot of phrases I've never heard him say, and I almost exclusively fly the 14. Are all of these phrases supposed to cycle? Or, were only certain ones scripted into the module and the rest just not removed from the release? Just want to know if there's something I need to change in order for Jester to use all his phrases.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

21 hours ago, JayRoc said:

It's supposed to be like that. Even after years of flying you will hear new phrases. 

Hmmm, yet I’ve heard all of his refueling phrases and will constantly hear the same phrases multiple times within a flight. I think many of these voice files are actually unused. 

• Like 2

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

Probably for future use. They had the speed call outs done way before they had the coding completed to utilize them.

Modules: F-14A/B | F-15C | F-16C | F/A-18C | SU-33 | Spitfire Mk IX | AH-64D | UH-1 | Super Carrier | Combined Arms | Persian Gulf | Syria | NTTR

Setup: VKB Gunfighter Mk.III F-14 CE HOTAS | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | MFG Crosswind V3 | Custom switch panel | Tek Creations F14 Display Panel | Custom F14 Left Vertical Console | Custom IR Tracker | Custom butt kicker

PC: i7 11700K | 64GB G-Skill DDR4 3600MHz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | DCS dedicated 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD | 3440x1440 144hz 34" ultrawide

14 hours ago, Gunslinger22 said:

Hmmm, yet I’ve heard all of his refueling phrases and will constantly hear the same phrases multiple times within a flight. I think many of these voice files are actually unused. 

Same, I've heard most all of the same ones from day one of having the module. I came across all of the voice files and was actually gonna make a backup and record some new replacements to use in sp missions, to break up the monotony a little bit. But, I can't be serious enough, I always start doing Chris Farley, Tommy Boy, tow truck crash re-enactment.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15