Cat crews refusing to launch and JBD's remaimaining raised after shots indefinitely.

The state of this product is pretty poor I am sad to say.

I have no trouble with an FPS issue here, and tuning some eye candy and extra features there, fixing a little textures over here...etcetc. It is open beta- so that is fine. I rarely complain about some quirks and I often side with ED when people giving them a hard time in forums. But I guess we all have our limits...

These catapults/Deckcrews over the last months have been a nightmare- and the remaining lack of logic for spawning (Players getting "delayed to start" with plenty of room on deck) and now JBD remaining up...

It is GAME BREAKING.

Come on! These are not isolated cases. THis happens all the time in Supercarrier missions. These are primary functions of the product.

Before you start teasing briefing rooms and Airboss stuff: Get the basic stuff working- PLEASE.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

The delayed start issue got worse with the recent patches I believe. The last two times I played on SAW, I got delayed in the tomcat although there where only two! (one at the cat and one on elevator one) aircraft on the boat.

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD