Get internal weight?

exil

Gents, 

If you look at the following function, it is possible to set the internal weight of a helicopter. 

https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/DCS_func_setUnitInternalCargo

Do you know if there is any chance to get (return) the actual internal weight of a units internal cargo? 

My plan is to do something like:

local internalWeight = unit.getweightblabla

local add Weight = setUnitInternalCargo('unit', internalWeight + 100)

Any help would be appreciated! 

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

47 minutes ago, toutenglisse said:

Hi, the list of all available functions is here Category:Scripting - DCS World Wiki - Hoggitworld.com

And the one you need is this one DCS func getCargoWeight - DCS World Wiki - Hoggitworld.com

Thanks for replying!

I know the hoggit list, but i thought "getCargoWeight" would only work for static objects like external cargo? What i want to know is the internal load of a helicopter (e.g. after it has loaded some troops).

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

10 minutes ago, exil said:

Thanks for replying!

I know the hoggit list, but i thought "getCargoWeight" would only work for static objects like external cargo? What i want to know is the internal load of a helicopter (e.g. after it has loaded some troops).

Yes, sorry I overlooked it.

1 hour ago, toutenglisse said:

Yes, sorry I overlooked it.

No worries! Thanks anyways for trying to help!