No LSO calls and no marshalstack altitudes

MarkP

Hello,

we were flying the SC yesterday but nobody got the LSO calls and at the inbound call we didnt got a altitude for marshal assigned. I think that we did some things wrong? At 50nm inbound to Tacan the flight leads called inbound and we got an answer but no marshalstack altitudes. 

Then we declared marshalstack over SRS and at 10nm at the altitude we communicated "see you at 10". And then we got the signal is charlie answer so we were commencing and entered the pattern, leads even communicated the kiss off but then at 3/4 nobody had the radio menu for "call the ball" and also no LSO calls.

Is there something what we forgot or set wrong?

cheers

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

I wish there was a way to set it for AI aircraft, or at least get them to stack up. I have tried statics on deck etc, but currently the AI aircraft just fly the case 1 pattern and land immediately, I can't get them to stack in the marshal and wait on a launch before recovering.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have you tried scripting and/ or setting waypoints?  

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

On 6/7/2021 at 11:31 AM, Ginsu80 said:

I wish there was a way to set it for AI aircraft, or at least get them to stack up. I have tried statics on deck etc, but currently the AI aircraft just fly the case 1 pattern and land immediately, I can't get them to stack in the marshal and wait on a launch before recovering.

I could 

• 3 weeks later...