Save-game in mission 3

LordOrion

Ok, since mission 3 is too long to for me to be played in one session I decided to use the save-game feature implemented into the campaign: when I reach the Exxon tanker I get the "game is saved" message and then I exit the mission clicking "end-mission" button at the debrief page.

However, when I re-enter the campaign I found that the progress is moved to mission 4...

Same occurs if I skip the first part within the first minute.

Do I did something wrong?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

That was how it was originally supposed to work. IIRC now you should have an F10 option at mission start that should take  you directly to the moment after AAR, please check if it works.

After you do that at the beginning you need to finish the mission though, the campaign branching unfortunately does not support "saving" per se, I spent long time trying to make it work but no luck...

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

23 minutes ago, baltic_dragon said:

That was how it was originally supposed to work. IIRC now you should have an F10 option at mission start that should take  you directly to the moment after AAR, please check if it works.

I already tried the F10 trick at begin but it just load mission 4.

23 minutes ago, baltic_dragon said:

After you do that at the beginning you need to finish the mission though, the campaign branching unfortunately does not support "saving" per se, I spent long time trying to make it work but no luck...

Ok, in the end I've solved editing the logbook to load "R1 M03 ALT A.miz " as next stage when reached the tanker the 1st time and and then "R1 M03 ALT B.miz " once get the tanker back. That way I've completed the mission in 3 different sessions:

[3] = 
{
	["datetime"] = "Fri Jun  4 18:45:07 2021",
	["agKills"] = 0,
	["aaKills"] = 0,
	["stage"] = 3,
	["deathsCount"] = 0,
	["result"] = 60,
	["mission"] = "R1 M03.miz",
}, -- end of [3]
[4] = 
{
	["datetime"] = "Fri Jun  4 23:51:25 2021",
	["agKills"] = 3,
	["aaKills"] = 0,
	["stage"] = 4,
	["deathsCount"] = 0,
	["result"] = 50,
	["mission"] = "R1 M03 ALT A.miz",
}, -- end of [4]
[5] = 
{
	["datetime"] = "Sat Jun  5 09:38:35 2021",
	["agKills"] = 0,
	["aaKills"] = 0,
	["result"] = 90,
	["deathsCount"] = 0,
	["stage"] = 3,
	["mission"] = "R1 M03 ALT B.miz",
}, -- end of [5]
[6] = 
{
	["stage"] = 4,
	["mission"] = "R1 M04.miz",
}, -- end of [6]

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

• 1 month later...