Button: Clear all joystick functions (Small Feature Request)

I use a Saitek X45 and the associated software to send key presses to LockOn. To do this I have to remove any functions assigned to the X45 WITHIN Lockon (only buttons, axes remain assigned from withing Lockon). Could you please add a button 'Clear all button associations' since it is exeedingly tedious clicking through four menus of keypresses and clearing every one separately. An alternative would be to enable more than one entry selectable via SHIFT+click like in windows explorer.

Thanks for your time and effort ED!!

Guest ruggbutt

Yes you do have to clear them. If the game has buttons mapped it interferes w/the Saitek software sending the same commands. I haven't checked if it does w/the CH HOTAS, but I'd bet it does.

Re: Button: Clear all joystick functions (Small Feature Requ

Completely agree :D .

Cheers,

Asterix

I use a Saitek X45 and the associated software to send key presses to LockOn. To do this I have to remove any functions assigned to the X45 WITHIN Lockon (only buttons, axes remain assigned from withing Lockon). Could you please add a button 'Clear all button associations' since it is exeedingly tedious clicking through four menus of keypresses and clearing every one separately. An alternative would be to enable more than one entry selectable via SHIFT+click like in windows explorer.

Thanks for your time and effort ED!!