Big Thank You From The West

skinnadoor

Thank you so much ED and DCS, Evil-Bio, WAGS, been following this for years and i will surely purchase the downloaded Russian version from 1C, even though i'm way over here in canada.... :megalol:

Thank you everyone.... I can't wait to fire her up on the ramp.:D

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Because 3 months is a bloody long time!

Bear

There were three bulls sitting on the top of the hill, young one, adult one and old one. Young one spotted a herd of cows in the valley and said:

- Lets run down and nail few of those cows!

Adult one replied:

- No, lets walk down, and nail all of them.

The old one woke up:

- Oh my God - RUN! They comming this way!

Edited by Renato71
  • Like 1

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

do you speak russian? why do you buy the russian version. you even wont be able to navigate through the menus

No i don't speak Russian, And your right... i won't be able to understand the menu's.

Some of us have been waiting a long time, and some consider this only a minor inconvienance.... :joystick:

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

To be honest, I always assumed they already had the game in english, since you'd think thats one of the first thing you'd do, making the game in english too, so when you are there making the GUI, you do an english version instead of finishing the game, giving it to russia, and then telling the rest, sorry let us just make it all english and we will then get it's age assesed and then we will consider marketing it.

This has been covered... there is more than one language than English to be finished. From what I understand, there are two versions coming out; Russian, and everybody else.

Also, the Ka50 being replicated is Russian, and is being done by Russians, and they are in Russia. Do you see a recurring theme here?

Now if this sim was being developed in Northinghamshireton England, and it was being released in Russian, to the Russians, I would share your confusion; but its not. The SIM is made in Russia!! All other localizations are on one disc, a.k.a. the one with the English language on it....so we wait... get it?

:bash:

Oh, and thank you from the west for this magnificent Ka50 simulator!! I can hardly wait for the Demo!!

:pilotfly:

do you speak russian? why do you buy the russian version. you even wont be able to navigate through the menus
But, then if ED release the English manual, zou will be able to figure out most of the commands.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

...and wouldn't it be fun to just press a button and try to figure out what it does... By now I have a pretty good idea of where to look thanks to the producers notes. To boldy go where no man has gone before...

The real question is; will they accept creditcard payments on the 17th?

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."

People aren't used to seeing cyrillic so it'll be cool when friends asked what is that on the shelf.

And you should reply:

"It is archeological finding from Peru that proves Daniken was correct"

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Funny title, "Big Thank You From The West", I can imagine you shouting that over the wall (which no longer exists). ;) Anyway, I'd also like to thank ED for such an amazing product that DCS is going to be. The realism and flight model is going to squash everything on the market.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...ditto

hats off to all the crew for the hard work...we sure appreciate it.

I am in the US and will wait, heck I've been waiting for years now and a few more months will just give me time to study the manual and learn the sim...just consider this a good time for all of us to learn....

...ditto

hats off to all the crew for the hard work...we sure appreciate it.

I am in the US and will wait, heck I've been waiting for years now and a few more months will just give me time to study the manual and learn the sim...just consider this a good time for all of us to learn....

:thumbup: The man has a point. I rather spend my money on something that makes sense

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

You wouldn't go and see a movie in a foreign language just because it came out 3 months sooner, would you? Nope, as you'd not understand a thing and it would spoil the movie for you. It will be the same with this sim - you will be too frustrated to appreciate it properly. Just wait a little bit longer and it'll be all the more sweeter ;)

There were three bulls sitting on the top of the hill, young one, adult one and old one. Young one spotted a herd of cows in the valley and said:

- Lets run down and nail few of those cows!

Adult one replied:

- No, lets walk down, and nail all of them.

The old one woke up:

- Oh my God - RUN! They comming this way!

:thumbup:

my favorite...

from the movie

Colors (1988) (Sean Penn, Robert Duvall )

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094894/

An experienced cop (Robert Duvall) teaching his rookie partner (Sean Penn):

There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and **** one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and **** 'em all".

Edited by concrete

You wouldn't go and see a movie in a foreign language just because it came out 3 months sooner, would you? Nope, as you'd not understand a thing and it would spoil the movie for you. It will be the same with this sim - you will be too frustrated to appreciate it properly. Just wait a little bit longer and it'll be all the more sweeter ;)

If it's a good movie I would, and usually I do understand much that way. I watched Obecná skola by Jan Sverák three times without knowing a word of Czech.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.