My MFCDs are missing, MFCD Export Server ~ IHOPI, Need Help

Bartacomus

I downloaded  IHOPI's  Display Export App.   Its a server executable, and an APP that goes on your ipad/tablet/phone/etc.

It worked fine for a few days.  I could use my A10c2's CDU on my tablet. (also TADs and the Lightning Pod... pretty cool)

Today,  The Server Program.. loads,  completes its checklist, then just shuts off.  Disappears.  No error pop-up. Nothing.

In Game.. the A10's Displays are blank.   All the switches are on. Nothings displayed.

Ive reached out to his channel here.  Is there anything i can do, to reset my game? Reset MFD exporting?  Any Ideas, where to look and do?

Thanks

(picture: Missing Display Data. 2nd screen (blank) where the data is exported from)

Screen_210605_110802.png

I don't know anything about the Display Export App, but this looks like what was happening to me when I was using the Auto Start function.  My MFCDs would not power up until I discovered that I needed the "Eng Oper" switches on my TM throttle base set to the middle (NORM) position during Auto Start.  Seems if there's no power to the MFCDs, there's nothing to export. None of this may apply to your situation, but thought I'd throw it out there as a possibility.

Edited by Crash Master

UNfortunately, my Harriers Screens were blackened too.  So its not start-up or random failures.  Its DCS software.  Something changed by the APP or something i did removing it.

4 hours ago, Crash Master said:

I don't know anything about the Display Export App, but this looks like what was happening to me when I was using the Auto Start function.  My MFCDs would not power up until I discovered that I needed the "Eng Oper" switches on my TM throttle base set to the middle (NORM) position during Auto Start.  Seems if there's no power to the MFCDs, there's nothing to export. None of this may apply to your situation, but thought I'd throw it out there as a possibility.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

Thanks for using my app.

The device server program does not affect any in-game functionality.

It only edit lua files for you for the MFCD export setting and display resolution.

Try to turn off and turn on the MFCD power/day/night knob and it may work again.

And make sure always run Device Server program before you start the DCS simulation.

Hope this helps your issue.