Need some help with markpoints

Hammer1-1
Go to solution Solved by Harker,

Im trying to make mkpoints using the HMD, yet I cant get it to set mkpoints on my HSI. Im making these kneeboard pages for training aids, and all the tutorials Ive seen online make it seem this easy. So what am I doing wrong? Cycling through the waypoints doesnt even give me any M1-9 pages unless I scroll backwards, and even then they are all empty.

MKpoints and JDAM TOO.png

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

What I do is: clear wpt, seq1, auto on the HSI - HMD SOI -TDC Depress - HSI Mk# - and I see TGT selected on the HSI page. This is where Im getting hung up.  Mk# does go up in value.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Heres a track. Its not that long, just long enough to try and make 2 mkpoints in the air. should play back fine...

mkpoint test.trk

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins

Ok, so Im seeing they ARE being marked on the HSI as mkpoints; you can see them being plotted on the map correctly. So whats happening is the TPOD is buggy and not slewing to the waypoints like they should be.

mkpoint issue.trk

My wallpaper and skins

• Solution
Ok, so Im seeing they ARE being marked on the HSI as mkpoints; you can see them being plotted on the map correctly. So whats happening is the TPOD is buggy and not slewing to the waypoints like they should be.
mkpoint issue.trk
Yeah, that's a reported bug. Until it's resolved, assign the TDC to another page (any display other than the one with the FLIR), designate with WPDSG and assign the TDC back to the FLIR page.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro