Slew ATFLIR/Lightening to WPDESG target point issues

ESzczesniak

I'm aware of the bug that required the FLIR to be switched from the left MFD (and then back if desired).  Accounting for that, I have no troubles on my first target.  I select the appropriate waypoint, WPDESG, and the FLIR slews.  However, I am having troubles moving to a second target area.  I double press the NWS/Undesignate button, slave to snowplow or VVSLAV and then repeat the WPDESG process.  However it seems after this second round, I am always staring at blank terrain and somewhere random.  Any hints or thoughts?  And while I'm asking, did the last couple rounds of updates fix the need to swap MFD's on the FLIR?  I haven't seen any change logs show up regarding the updates. 

It's not that you need to change which display the FLIR page is on, just dont have the TDC assigned to the FLIR page when you hit WPDSG.

The thing to remember is that you're not assigning the TDC to a DDI, you're assigning the TDC to the page that it's currently displaying. If you assign the TDC to the FLIR page on the left DDI and then pull the FLIR page up on the right DDI, the TDC will still be assigned to it.

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

On 6/5/2021 at 4:23 PM, Tholozor said:

It's not that you need to change which display the FLIR page is on, just dont have the TDC assigned to the FLIR page when you hit WPDSG.

The thing to remember is that you're not assigning the TDC to a DDI, you're assigning the TDC to the page that it's currently displaying. If you assign the TDC to the FLIR page on the left DDI and then pull the FLIR page up on the right DDI, the TDC will still be assigned to it.

Thank you!  I had read enough there were issues, but didn't quite grasp the details apparently.  From my prior reading, it had sounded like it was about which DDI it was on.  A lot of things are working better now understanding it has to do with SOI, not the specific DDI.

yep, just cycle through waypoints on the AMPCD without the TPOD being SOI. 3 patches now.....someday itll work again. 🥴

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins